Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards already in Samsung Pay won't load to Galaxy Watch3

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 05:17 PM)
rutcorrx
First Poster
Options

Just got my 45mm LTE Unlocked watch and well the frustrations are mounting fast.

One big issue is, a credit card I already have on my S10+ verified in Samsung Pay for over a year, does not appear as a "load a card" option when I try to get Samsung Pay loaded onto my new watch. Even when I manually enter the card information I'm told this card issuer is not supported (I've verified on Samsung Pay website it IS indeed supported, regardless that I've utilized non-stop for a year on my phone). Please get your act together Samsung. This isn't how I would expect a $500 watch to act out of the box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Pgpmas
Navigator
Options
hi open the Samsung Pay in WEAR and you can import cards to use on your watch
JetFixxxer
Student
Options

That didn't work.  Tried from App on watch tells me to check on phone, select import card on phone and get message nothing to import.

Pgpmas
Navigator
Options
if your card is not working you could try and use it via curve and add curve to Samsung pay
0 Likes
sdeabs
Student
Options

I'm having the same problem.  Attempting to add card to Samsung Pay on watch opens app on phone but reports there aren't any cards to import.  Did you find a fix (Fixxxer)??

0 Likes
sdeabs
Student
Options

I've had Samsung Pay on watch but when I tried to use it I had to install app on phone.  Samsung Pay on two Samsung devices that are communicating via Bluetooth.  Both are connected to same Wi-Fi also.  Samsung Pay on phone has an active card for Paypal Cash that works for payments with phone.  Attempting to add card via watch results in check phone message.  Samsung Pay app that opens on phone reports no cards available.  Any suggestions??

0 Likes
JetFixxxer
Student
Options

I tried several times and restarted the phone, watch, and it just showed up after a few reboots. .

0 Likes