Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant put my apps in alphabetical order

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 11:16 AM)
bettybeebop
First Poster
Options
I don't have the bit on the front of my phone to change my apps in alphabetical order,think somethings been deleted or changed to stop me doing it
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
If you scroll down the previous posts, someone else asked about this yesterday and looks like have a possible resolution
0 Likes
Jannie_Scoot
First Poster
Options

have scrolled through all 'apps' posts - cant find an alternative to the 'sort' button - I have a zflip.  how can I alphabetise my apps???

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Head to Apps > More (3 dots top right, in chat box) > Sort > Alphabetical Order. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Members_nprqfW3
First Poster
Options

I don't have that option ...

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_nprqfW3: For clarity, please swipe up from your Home Screen to access your Apps Drawer, and look for the 3 dots in the top right corner. It is embedded in the Search bar, but please ensure that you don't tap on the Search bar itself. Instead, tap the 3 dots so a drop down menu appears with the following options: Sort, Clean Up Pages, Settings, Galaxy Essentials and Contact Us. Tap on 'Sort > Alphabetical Order' and you should be good to go. 

0 Likes
WCoE
Apprentice
Options
Nope this is not an option I only get Settings and Contact Us
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@WCoE: If this is the case then you must have tapped on the Search Bar by accident. After swiping up from your Home Screen to access the Apps Drawer, tap the 3 dots in the top right. If any grey boxes such as Suggested Settings are on screen, or your keyboard is visible, then this also indicates that you have tapped on the Search Bar. 

0 Likes
MisMee
First Poster
Options

ve the same problem and I can't find a working solution either. I have a Galaxy Fold 4.

0 Likes
MisMee
First Poster
Options

I have Galaxy Fold 4 and I can't alphabetise the apps either. When I swipe up all I get is Samsung Pay

0 Likes