Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can you add old purchases to get your rewards points?

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 06:21 PM)
Sairac11
Apprentice
Options
I purchased some headphones  (4 months ago) and the s20fe (2 years ago) fromt the student website and it didn't allow me to log in and gain rewards points or it just put me on the main website. Any way I can add these points to my account ?? Thanks 
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ultimately you need to log in to get the points on your purchases.
You can try contacting Samsung customer support team to see if they can do anything. You would obviously need proof of purchase, as you didn't log in so they wouldn't be able to see your purchase history.
But I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Rewards points have a time limit to be used as well.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to obtain points + access student website for discounts at the same time. Believe me, I tried! I do wish Samsung were to change this however, in the future! 😁
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
The reward points weren't on when the s20fe was out
Sairac11
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for letting me know

0 Likes
Sairac11
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, I didn't know they have a time limit! And yeah I called and they weren't much use.

0 Likes
Sairac11
Apprentice
Options

Oh okay! THANKS I thought it was just me having that issue. I'd always get directed to the main website.

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
That's exactly what happened to me as well 😅! If my tip helped, could you please click the dots on my comment and select 'accept solution'? Thank you! 😊
0 Likes