Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use Samsung free even though birthdate is correct

(Topic created on: 13-11-2021 10:01 PM)
DPratser
First Poster
Options

My Samsung Free is suddenly not working. It says I can't use Samsung Free unless I update my account to include my birthdate. However, my birthdate is already in there and it's correct. I'm WELL over 13. I've already cleared my cache with no help.

24 REPLIES 24
James Robinson
First Poster
Options

Next time make sure the app has permissions to the storage AND phone in the app permissions settings. 

0 Likes
MikeLG
Apprentice
Options

This worked. Many thanks. 

0 Likes
Blablablalba
First Poster
Options

Weldone MrsSiress, By now they still have the same problem and only your help had solved my my issue today... it is a total shame for a Enterprise to not solve a issue like that in hours. It seams I am using a DEVICE'S software from a startup. And I don't care about devices model or software version. It is still a Android app serving a Android device by a Enterprise Company... and Blablabla.........

0 Likes
angustorusBitters
First Poster
Options
Yeah I have this but the app closes before I can access settings or check my birthdate
0 Likes
amk7
First Poster
Options

I think I solved this problem on my device (we'll see how long it lasts) by uninstalling and then re-installing the app. It then asks me to accept all cookies (or something similar), I ALWAYS do a 'Reject All' when I see it - however, the first box that is on that screen is 'I am over 16' - and that box is checked by default. I suspect when I did a reject all, it also turned off that check.

0 Likes