Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use Samsung free even though birthdate is correct

(Topic created on: 22-12-2021 04:20 PM)
DPratser
First Poster
Options

My Samsung Free is suddenly not working. It says I can't use Samsung Free unless I update my account to include my birthdate. However, my birthdate is already in there and it's correct. I'm WELL over 13. I've already cleared my cache with no help.

24 REPLIES 24
AndrewL
Options

@DPratser: That's strange. Try connecting to Wi-Fi, then head to Settings > Tap your profile at the top of the screen > Profile Info > Date of Birth, and re-enter it to see if this helps. If not, tap the 3 dots in the top right > About Samsung Account, and check for any available updates that might address the issue. 

MrsSiress
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and re-entering my DOB doesn't work. The only thing that I have found that works sometimes is to clear all saved data from the app in app settings. This is ridiculous! 

Xavi Font
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, this did not work.

useless
First Poster
Options
I too have this issue
Jeff_LKS
First Poster
Options

I able to use it after update DOB and clear data.

Settings -> Applications -> Samsung Free Clear Data

PetoP
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Deleting data helps for about a week or two, then repeat. Trying to find solution to this for about 2 months. It is very tiring. 

0 Likes
MamaC93
Apprentice
Options

I can't access it after performing any of these tasks listed.  It's been months.  The other night,  I was randomly able to use it, and next morning, back to not being old enough.  

You can't even go into the app settings because it kicks you out.  

Members_XiHlOu1
First Poster
Options

Force stop in app settings then restart app accept all notifications

Bottleofsmoke
Student
Options

This worked for me. Thanks, Members_XiHlOu1

0 Likes