Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App on my Galaxy S5

(Topic created on: 19-04-2019 07:05 PM)
Sentry
Explorer
Options

I unfortunately reset my Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday and now I can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App. It worked fine in Samsung Health, but in the Wearable App (or the Store) I just shows an empty white popup.

Once, I don't know how I got there, it showed the message "Error: 3015".

I already tried reinstalling the App multiple times, which always requires new pairing with my Gear S3, but without my Samsung Account I can't restore my settings for it.

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

This same thing is happening to me. The app must be broken. Screenshot_20190418-162735.png

Tusse
Student
Options

I have the same problem.

Just a white blank screen....

Neorecargado197
First Poster
Options

This needs a fix asap. I just got the watch and I cannot do anything with it!!!!

Ben421
First Poster
Options

Same for me 

Probably a login server problem 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I just called and after 40 min of holding and getting disconnected, someone at their gear application desk told me they're working on it. 

No need to call about it, theyllt just be rude and unhelpful, but hopefully we get a fix in the next few days

Helderggm
First Poster
Options

Same here, factory reset and still the same...

0 Likes
olcay
First Poster
Options

same problem from turkey

0 Likes
stGokhan
First Poster
Options

Same issue on my gear s3. I live in Turkey and using oneplus 5t. Please fix it asap i cant use my watchScreenshot_20190420-000024.jpg

Maimoon
Student
Options

It's almost a relief I thought it was just me