Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't download Samsung pay on galaxy s10 and on galaxy watch active 2

(Topic created on: 28-05-2020 10:03 PM)
Flex05
Student
Options

Hey, I bought a samsung galaxy watch active 2 and now I want to use Samsung pay. But I can't download samsung pay on my phone and on my watch.

24 REPLIES 24
Solution
AsadM
Options
@Nerijus: Samsung Pay is available in the UK and will work with supporting Bank Providers. It won't be available while you're in a region that doesn't support this.
Kalof
First Poster
Options

Hi guys I have the same problem. I am in Australia. I have the app on my s10+ but it won't appear on my watch. I registered with the app, added a card etc. but I can't see the app on my watch. my son has a galaxy active and it works on his but not on my active 2. 

0 Likes
Toto448
Journeyman
Options

This is not solved. I am in UK. I'm using HSBC supported back card and Samsung pay is still not showing as available for the active watch 2. From what I can see no one can get it to work and Samsung couldn't care less. It'll be back to Apple for me for good if Samsung cannot or will not address this!!

Toto448
Journeyman
Options

There is no Samsung pay in the wearable app that's the problem for most of us !

Dave342
First Poster
Options

Hi,

So.as I have read numerous comments about the SG -Watch and S-Pay, has anyone found a solution. I have just bought the SGwatch 46mm and yet instill can not fathom out how to do samsung pay.

Please help before I send the thing back..

0 Likes
Toto448
Journeyman
Options

Samsung have done zero to try and solve this. So I wrote to Google. I'd prefer to have gpay on my watch 2 anyway as it's far superior. But again I've had no response. It's unlikely I'll buy a Samsung product again. 

Toto448
Journeyman
Options
If you can get your money back. Do it.
0 Likes
clairefun
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung s20 phone and a galaxy active 2 watch, both bought and using in the UK, but like others here, no samsung pay in the wearables app. Works on my phone, but the selling point for me was having it on the watch. Might as well go back to Google after all 😞

Keshree
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, hope this helps. I deleted the Samsung Pay app on my phone first, then only was I able to download the Samsung Pay plug-in via the Galaxy wearable app. Good luck. 

Fantastic_niflr
First Poster
Options

Can you go into more detail? I uninstalled the Samsung pay app, but there is still no spot in my galaxy wear app for Samsung Pay