Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download/redeem Calm Boost offer

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 10:38 PM)
GMcD
Explorer
Options
I've been trying for days to get the Calm app download offer of 6 months free membership. I've tried getting it via my desktop and via phone but it won't go any further than asking me to sign in then it just bounces back to that screen again!! Anyone else have this problem getting the Boost offers??
24 REPLIES 24
Members_npa4RSr
First Poster
Options

Hi, did any9ne find a solution to the issues? Getting same thing and tried the solutions mentioned but nothing working. Now stressed and need the Calm app to chill me out. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

0 Likes
GMcD
Explorer
Options
No!
0 Likes
GMcD
Explorer
Options
Got another e mail today from Samsung with the same offer of Boost! Again, tried to get the Calm Boost offer and it's STILL NOT WORKING!!! Really Samsung?? What is the problem??! No matter what way I go into this app either via Samsung Health app or the Calm app, it only offers a 7 day free trial!!! I can't find any support for it either! Live chat just sends me round in circles 😭
Members_WvvH28d
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem.  I managed to screenshot the page that flashes up before it loops back to the sign in page. I could quickly tap the Terms and Privacy links before the loop, but that didn't help.  I was hoping I could do the same with the Log-in link but I can't seem to get it to press. Very annoying 😒 

Screenshot_20220519-210602_Samsung Health.jpg

lukus78
First Poster
Options
I couldn't either.. ironically made me feel quite stressed.
0 Likes