Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download/redeem Calm Boost offer

(Topic created on: 24-03-2022 07:18 AM)
GMcD
Explorer
Options
I've been trying for days to get the Calm app download offer of 6 months free membership. I've tried getting it via my desktop and via phone but it won't go any further than asking me to sign in then it just bounces back to that screen again!! Anyone else have this problem getting the Boost offers??
24 REPLIES 24
SarahUns
Apprentice
Options
Sorry, only just seen this. Thank you! I managed to sort by going to the Samsung boost page via the Samsung Internet app rather than the chrome app I was originally using. They should really make up clear how to access 🙄
0 Likes
G89
Apprentice
Options

Thanks very much for the tip. Unfortunately it still didn't work for me with the Calm Boost!

Can someone from Samsung please advise on the best next steps?

GMcD
Explorer
Options
Didn't work for me either 😕
0 Likes
Members_g789MwX
First Poster
Options

Didn't work for me either, ironic that something that is meant to help calm you is causing me to get stressed out!!

GMcD
Explorer
Options
Exactly!!! 🤣😡
0 Likes
KelseysUncle
Journeyman
Options
Just changed by default browser from chrome to Samsung Internet and have finally been able to redeem my boost choice
0 Likes
G89
Apprentice
Options

Still not working for me...

0 Likes
Georgi81
First Poster
Options

Is  anyone find the way to redeem Calm app?I try so many times and  nothing works for me.

0 Likes
AleDianin
Student
Options

Not working for me either

it won't go any further than asking me to sign in then it just bounces back to that screen again!! 

Super annoying...

0 Likes
AleDianin
Student
Options

Guys, i sent a message on FB and even added this link.

Maybe you guys want to send something there too..

https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/contact/

I update here if I get any update...

Cheers