Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access photos on Samsung cloud

(Topic created on: 28-05-2020 09:53 PM)
Jocelyn2001
Student
Options

When I log on to Samsung cloud on the web, there is a bar labelled gallery with so-many MBs used, but I am unable to click on that and view my photos. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Dalling
First Poster
Options
Hi, I have the same issue. I emailed Samsung with screenshots & this is the reply. We just have to wait until normal service resumes.

Customer Support• Here is the answer to your enquiry.Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We understand that you would like to access your gallery on the Cloud website.

Please know that Samsung Cloud Web only provides a dashboard service for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience and we will try to get back, with the services previously provided, as soon as possible.

As a result of our interaction you might receive a survey. Please take a moment to inform us how was your interaction with our Customer Care representative. Your feedback would help us greatly!

Should you encounter any other unexpected situations and have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and our support team will assist you with all the necessary information.

Also, if you visit the Content & Services Customer Support Website, http://help.content.samsung.com, you will be able to find all Samsung Content and Services we support in your country.

Thank you for using our services. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

Kind regards,
Cesar
Customer Service Center
0 Likes
Sonicgirl79
First Poster
Options

Me too but it's been a problem for me for at least a month

0 Likes