Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Outlook.com and Microsoft Apps on Galaxy Tab S7

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 06:25 PM)
DamoC
Student
Options

Hi,

I've recently bought a Galaxy Tab S7 tablet but just found I can't access Microsoft services on it.

I've first tried to sign in via the Outlook Mail and OneDrive App, but it keeps prompting "We couldn't sign you in. Sorry we can't sign you in right now. Please wait a few minutes and try again." I've then tried to sign in on login.live.com via the Chrome browser on the tablet, but failed again and it says "This site can't be reached"

I can still access my Outlook on my laptop, which is a Macbook and it works all fine.

Does anyone have a solution. Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
DaveyG80
Explorer
Options
Are you using an ad and track blocker? I use 1 and have to disable it to sign into Microsoft services
0 Likes
DamoC
Student
Options

Thanks. I don't have an ad blocker. I also tried to turn off my Chrome's ad blocker, but it still won't sign me in.

0 Likes
alaa_alhorani
First Poster
Options

I got my tablet today and it has the same issue!

KholaI
Options

Hey all,

Could you try deleting the app cache to see if this helps? You can do this, by heading into Settings > Apps > Outlook > Storage > Clear cache. If this doesn't help, follow the same steps but tap on 'Clear storage'.

0 Likes
Members_Gs6FSAN
First Poster
Options

Hello Sir,

I see it is already some time ago when you posted this question, however I would still like to ask you if you have come up with some solution eversince? 
I bought my Samsung galaxy tab s7+ some time ago and I face the same problem as you did. I tried everything that was mentioned in this discussion but it did not help.

If somebody would have some solutions, please let me know. Thanks

0 Likes