Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I trust my trade in.

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 06:32 AM)
Joneb
Apprentice
Options

I'm buying an S22 Ultra and S8 tablet with deals for trading in both my devices. I get the impression the company handling the trade in are major scammers. Are they?

Is there any way I can assure my trade in isnt victim to a scam over the quality of my trade in devices? Is there a high chance of it happening? I'm thinking strongly of cancelling the deal. It doesn't help my confidence reading many complaints plus they have sent me a return package a week before my new tablet arrives and tell me I have 14 days to send my device in.

My S22 ultra is being customised and sent in another 6 to 7 weeks and now I'm worried there will be a mess up since my tablet comes this week

I am grateful for any advice.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Customised colour.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, what I did was send in my trade in device via special delivery with tracking, I then called customer service got my reference number for the trade In then made sure to give the customer service staff member the receipt of the tracking number as a picture in an email, so that way its impossible for them to deny receiving my device.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Good pics of the phone, you can check for screen burn via an app, maybe run the diagnostics in members.

The company aren't scammers, it's a diff department within samsung.

I have used them every year now for quite a few years, not had many issues to be fair.
0 Likes