Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Bixby mute everything except vibrate for the phone calls?

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 12:15 PM)
Members_gBrYB0b
Student
Options

One UI: 4.0, Android: 12 

I use Bixby to change the phone notification settings and it is very handy. I do not need to worry about constantly changing settings when I'm at work or home or out and about. One issue I have is I would like the phone to vibrate for all incoming calls and mute all other notifications. Using Bixby's "if-then condition" method doesn't allow app-specific notification settings. It is either vibrate for all apps or mute or sound. Is there a way to have app-specific notifications through Bixby? Any suggestions please? 

3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, I've checked this out and can't see that this is possible. There are some additional routines in the Good Lock app but again not suitable. I would recommend checking out Tasker. This is way more powerful than Bixby routines.
AndrewL
Options

@Members_gBrYB0b: This may be possible via Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb > On > Exceptions > Calls, Messages and Conversations > Calls > All > Back > Apps > Add Apps > Select an app, and choose your preferences from here. Now, go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration, and set the Sound Mode to Vibrate.

Members_gBrYB0b
Student
Options

Hi  - thank you for this workaround. Not an ideal solution but can live with it.  Bixby doesn't automatically go to "Do not disturb" mode. This mode comes under "action list" and have to tap to activate it.  Cheers

0 Likes