Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera roll disappeared from gallery

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 01:38 PM)
Pe10
First Poster
Options

I recently noticed my camera roll has completely disappeared from my gallery.

The photos were not deleted and do not show up in my recycle bin, I have restarted and cleared cache, checked for hidden folders and .nomedia files to no avail.

There are a few pictures in recycle bin that I manually deleted earlier in the week, but they now show as grey exclamation Mark's and cannot be restored.

Photos were not on the cloud. I have an s8. Is there anything else I can try / any hope left?

20220315_114500.jpg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Have you checked Google Photos
0 Likes
Alan-Hazard
Navigator
Options
Make sure you are signed in syncing with Samsung cloud & photo/video is saved to phone memory. not the SD card or they will not sync/save with cloud storage.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Pe10  Have you searched in My Files as well as Google photos? Do you have syncronisation with One Drive set up? Are you photos not backed up anywhere else.  I would recommend backing up photos and  files, cannot really take the chance.  

However if you cannot locate anywhere you might be able to recover using Data Recovery software,I cannot recommend any one myself though as have not needed this option but you see some information here https://geekflare.com/android-data-recovery/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
ехо
First Poster
Options
Измамници постояно ми преименуват итернет ID imi крадът личните дани и злоопотребява с някви измамнически организации
0 Likes
ехо
First Poster
Options
Благодаря много
0 Likes