Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories Data Missing Samsung Health will it comeback?

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 08:09 PM)
roman2886
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Health has been updated on,My Android,and Calories data is missing will it comeback.
16 REPLIES 16
TonyZ
First Poster
Options

I thought I was going nuts when it disappeared. I hope samsung monitors these forums so they know we want it back!

0 Likes
AFMicro
First Poster
Options

This is incredibly stupid.  Moved from my fitbit charge 3 to the watch 3, expecting a much superior experience for all the money I was paying and for all the hype around their new watch.  Didn't think I would get such a downgrade in usability.  Texting on watch and answering calls is fine and all, but if I can't track even the most basic of health data like I did on my fitbit, there's no point in keeping the watch.  The watch is great for offering phone integration and looking fancy but the main reason I bought it was for health monitoring, with full-on calorie tracking being the main reason.  Samsung should have been much more transparent regarding the features the watch did and didn't provide.  I don't care if I can see a map of where I ran while I exercised...it's no point if I can't even see how many calories I burned each day like I did on my much much much cheaper fitbit.  Definitely going to go back to fitbit, where the features at least exist.

0 Likes
Gambit114
Student
Options

What is the point of a health tracker watch without being able to see calories burned? I know I can view it on the app but I want to see it then and there on the watch - it's what I looked at all throughout the day and now it's just vanished along with the stair tracker. Why why why???

I agree with this post. Not having a calorie count is pointless. I'd rather just return the watch. It's a fitness tracker app which dosnt track fitness. How dumb are some of the ppl behind this company... 

I'm ok if they want to remove it but then give me an option to return this watch at full price because I bought it expecting it to count calories cause it used to count calories. 

0 Likes
AkosM
Apprentice
Options

I was actually thinking to complain about this straight to the VP of Samsung Mobile, but I cannot find his name or email address on the internet.

0 Likes
Gavo1
First Poster
Options
p!ss poor from samsung.
0 Likes
dobster
First Poster
Options
I only used calories qnd heart rate other than swimming th watch is now a complete waste of time
0 Likes
StephAllen
Apprentice
Options
Gone from both my phone and watch, very frustrating! They need to bring this back otherwise its pointless using it for weight tracking and management!
0 Likes