Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories Data Missing Samsung Health will it comeback?

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 08:09 PM)
roman2886
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Health has been updated on,My Android,and Calories data is missing will it comeback.
16 REPLIES 16
shuv
Student
Options
yes I have just updated and the calorie data that used to be available when setting weight target is now gone. the calories balance tracker has also gone. will this be returning?
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
I'm almost sure its gone and won't be back along with caffeine tracker too
shuv
Student
Options
makes the app almost pointless if the purpose for download was to assist with weightloss/gain or maintenance. super frustrating! I can't see another way to use app to assist with this now as the whole part that sets target for calorie intake and burn is now gone so how can you calculate these without the initial calculations provided by the app? really weird move...
Yorkshirewoman
First Poster
Options

I agree with others posting here - the calories/activity balancing aspect was the most useful part of the app. I'm sure no-one expects it to be 100% accurate but it helped enormously to keep on top of balancing the two against each other as part of a weight loss regime.  It helped me to lose 21lbs without dieting and I am really upset that this simple but effective tool has been taken away from me.

roman2886
Apprentice
Options
I got news for you,If go to androidapksfreem.com you will find the old version with the weight management I wish the new version will bring back the weight management option back maybe it will come back Samsung is still working on the app.
0 Likes
OverWatcher
Pioneer
Options

Hi, thanks for the workaround. Unfortunately this won't work for long. Samsung is killing database entries of weight management and caffeine logger. The workaround may be working if you do not sync with Samsung account and if you turn off both Galaxy Store and Google Play Store automatic updates. Otherwise it won't work.

Unfortunately this means you'll have to update every Android and Galaxy app manually. And if you change phone or reset it, data will be gone. Forever.

0 Likes
rugbybob
Student
Options
I'm gutted it's gone, it was the best thing
Gavlar1
Explorer
Options

Samsung why the hell have you removed this feature. The only reason I bought this watch was to keep check of my calories burnt. Now it's just an expensive watch. Very poor move 

Members_QIyNhl5
Student
Options

What is the point of a health tracker watch without being able to see calories burned? I know I can view it on the app but I want to see it then and there on the watch - it's what I looked at all throughout the day and now it's just vanished along with the stair tracker. Why why why???