Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Btc lost

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 12:28 PM)
suraf
Student
Options
I have lost my btc in samsung blockchain. I reset my privat key and link my account but couldn'received my btc which i sent in my btc wallet in april 2020. Since i reset my privat key my btc couldn't resume in my wallet. I have try to contact on contact us thounsand time and even call comtomer support and asked them. They don't even know about samsung blockchain.

Where i should contact and ask to get my btc back plz
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
suraf
Student
Options
I am trying to fill the form for help but enquiry type tab is not working and i am not able to submit my inquiry without selecting that
??????
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @suraf ,

I have located this link that may help you setting this: https://coinscribble.com/how-to-use-the-samsung-galaxy-s10-crypto-wallet/12606/guide/47/#:~:text=To%....

0 Likes
ChristopherUSF
First Poster
Options

I use a cryptocurrency wallet, it is very comfortable to use it, especially if you need to make a lot of transactions a day. First of all, I like that there are no restrictions in transferring money using cryptocurrencies and it is anonymous. I always need to make big transfers in different parts of the world, and by transferring it with BitCoins I can do it easily, without using intermediate like banks that take its commission. I usually use BitCoin, but last week I started to buy more  , in my opinion, it has big chances to become expensive.

0 Likes
barry17mb
First Poster
Options

I can agree on that, but crypto wallets are not the only one acceptable option for the financial operations, especially if we talk about online entertainment like gambling. Take a look at this bitcoin gambling web resource, to understand how cool it can be, when you not just spending your BTC online, but also have a lot of chances to win some of those.

0 Likes