cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken bar after update

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
First Poster
Options

The navigation bar has go completely ***** after this new update, it's either have a bar constantly or have a single button that just takes you to the home screen, can't press/slide back or task manager with swipe gestures, what absolute ******** thought this was a good idea

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Google has implemented the changes to accommodate the new AI features
Just download Samsung Goodlock and the Navstar plugin to customise your navigation gestures to how you want them
0 Likes
First Poster
Options

So I need to download 2 different things because the people working there must be blind and ******** to think of this idea

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Google makes changes to the Android system every now and again. Android has to work with many manufacturers and I guess this system is more suitable for the general usage.
It's a system that is here to stay. But with Samsung we are lucky to have the ability to customise using Goodlock and the various plugins
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@140000000: I understand that changes such as this may result in some frustration, but please refrain from using offensive and abusive language. 

0 Likes
First Poster
Options
More suitable? Have you seen the amount of people complaining? Or just doing the normal, ***** something up then stick your head up your asses so you dont do anything to fix it, if its here to stay then say goodbye to a decent amount of customer base. Lucky? We have to download a load of other ***** because the "workers" can't do their job so we, the consumer have to do it. When are we getting paid for having to do their job since they are clearly cant do it
0 Likes
SabH
Pioneer
Options
Download Goodlock from galaxy store and navstar from within the goodlock app. Then hit the option shown in pic and the gesture options return in samsung settings so change it back there. I don't understand why it's necessary but there.1716763630564.jpg
0 Likes