Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back SD card slot

(Topic created on: 13-01-2022 03:14 PM)
Anon123456
Apprentice
Options

Third attempt at posting, your Forum sucks. I cannot believe you are getting rid of expandable memory card slots, SD slots. Stop acting like apple. You are way better than that, and you are forcing your users to pay for  either more internal storage, or a Cloud solution, which makes it more expensive on us. It's ridiculous, there is a huge number of people who want the SD card slot and you need to quit catering to Millennials and acting like Apple

12 REPLIES 12
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
What phone are you using
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
who cares? he's right
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Phones with SD slot

Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, and Note9 support microSD cards

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/microsd-support/
aaronw
Voyager
Options
He is right as I loose my files when I transfer as the icloud don't back up half of your stuff hence I'm scared of getting a new phone from now on as I have loads of documents that important
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I'm with Anon on this one, definitely.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Samsung offer smart switch for PC. You can use that to backup to a computer but also it's possible to use Microsoft Your Phone or simply transfer files via USB or Bluetooth anyway. Relying on iCloud for Android devices has never been a thing anyway
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
So do Samsung Tablets
aaronw
Voyager
Options
I done all this and same with computer they don't work due to onedrive and there more ***** than apply icloud
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
Apple icloud
0 Likes