Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby Vision returning adult material from Pinterest.

(Topic created on: 17-01-2023 05:37 PM)
Milner99
Journeyman
Options
I took a photo of my daughter, sat in bed, fully dressed perfectly normal photo without any sign of adult material at all. 

I accidentally hit the Bixby eye at the top right and what popped up was "similar" pics. What I was shown turned out to be a real eye opener! Pics of naked people, said naked people doing some very explicit actions and worse!

Surely this should be filtered?
Is a setting for "show / adult material"?
Etc...

Anyone from Samsung care to review. I can share a screen recording, this is repeatable!
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please submit your feedback via members app to Samsung Support
0 Likes
Milner99
Journeyman
Options
Already have, thank you.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I did try it a few times myself to see if I get that but got no explicit results

Couldn't find any settings to turn off /on adult results
Milner99
Journeyman
Options
I sent a screen recording to Samsung support. Probably not best to share here! Lol
Milner99
Journeyman
Options
Why are comments being left with "NAR"? What does that mean?

They seem to be deleted straight away...why?
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
NAR stands for No Action Required from inside the Members community as your post has been understandably red flagged by the system due to it's sensitive nature. I have received this several times in the past as have many other people and it still puzzles me to this day. Apparently we should not be seeing them for whatever reason but they are not sinister or even sarcastic as I at first thought. I hope someone deeper in this community can clarify this issue for you better than I can. Your problem is a very sensitive one and I hope you get it all cleared up to your satisfaction. Good luck to you @Milner99. 👍
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is a very sensitive and taken very serious so would be flagged by the systems for Mods to review.

Nothing sinister about them at all, I get them all them time
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have just had a thought, whish is unusual and not very often 🤣

I think your network provider can block access to explicit material, it's not 100% but should take out alot just be aware of false positives. Example people may want to look up health issues and the flter would block then
0 Likes