Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby is painfully slow to load on Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 20-08-2020 01:42 PM)
lspnash
Apprentice
Options
I love Bixby on my phone, I find it really powerful to change settings, control SmartThings, and interact with the OS quickly. 

I make myself try to use it on my original Galaxy Watch, but it's painfully slow to load, every time I press the side key twice; even when it's the only Recent App open, so my RAM should be relatively free. 

Does anyone know of a method to speed it up? I'd reset my watch to clear cache and temporary files, but I can already do that through the Wear app, which doesn't seem to help. 
4 REPLIES 4
gamerlad
Student
Options
agree is then biggest pile of rubbish I've had. use bixby from phone to send a text is a nightmare so use Google but can't on watch
Members_9BzCGRc
Student
Options

Hi bought my Samsung watch 3 from Amazon 10 days ago. Bixby wouldn't work at all on voice command or power button, sent it back to Samsung thinking i get a new watch and they told me it was being repaired( how can you not replace a new watch?). A week later they return my old watch back and guess what????  The voice command works very occasionally and the same when you try to power it up by the button. Went back onto Samsung care services for a hr trying all the stuff from last time still don't work. They offered to let me send it back for repair again and I said No i wanted a new replacement as they have sold me a lemon. Samsung said No contact Amazon who have said contact Samsung so now I have to send it back again. Samsung watch 3 is useless I wish i never bought it...feel ripped off 

Members_9BzCGRc
Student
Options

Hi just spoke online with Samsung support,they are picking it up to try and repair but after all I've read about Bixby on watch 3 I'm not expecting a working watch when I get it back. Samsung are selling a product that is faulty!!!! Anyone got a watch 3 and the Bixby function works please reply below im interested to know

Vengie
Student
Options
agreed bixby is a load of rubbish. when I try to get it to learn my voice it struggles to recognise the command. I never have this problem with Google or alexa very poor product
0 Likes