Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby .. Bigsby .... bicksby

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 06:03 PM)
Shrek93
First Poster
Options

so I have a speech impediment so saying hi bixby I can't even set the account up and the short cut I use to turn my phone off or reset it so the next thing is there a way to rename bixby so it's still usable for people like myself and with the recent updates I've no longer been able to use hey Google which I don't mind if it'll actually hear me 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
Try opening the settings, find "voice wake up" scroll to the bottom and delete 'voice wake up recordings' then you can go back and reactivate to relearn your voice.
You can't change to something totally different but should be able to teach it to recognise boxbee better.
0 Likes
ShrekDavies
First Poster
Options
I have samsung galaxy note 20 ultra and can't find that option looking or even searching for it any more guidance please
0 Likes
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
activate bixby, either search on the phone or press the button or whatever you can do to get the main screen.
press the three dots/dashes in the corner, and then the settings cog.
you should find 'voice wake up there.

Screenshot_20210218-181510_Bixby Voice_11294.jpg

0 Likes
ShrekDavies
First Poster
Options
tried that got to the thing to train for my voice and still can't listen to what I'm saying got someone else to say it and it caught on straight away
0 Likes
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
what exactly do you need to do? Bixby is quite limited. Is voice recognition important? if it is there is an amazing app that listens all the time that might help...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.accessibility.voiceaccess
0 Likes