Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery autimision

(Topic created on: 05-06-2023 10:58 PM)
mazb123
Apprentice
Options
I'm haveing trouble not been able to use the battrie autimision I have clicked on the 3 dots but it's not giving me any choice to turn it on and what time . My phone is Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
With the android 13 update you no longer have the choice to set days and times. To enable auto optimisation go to settings > battery and device care > auto optimisation. Or you can just restart your phone when you think it is needed. Screenshot_20230606_070524_Device care.jpg

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
With the android 13 update you no longer have the choice to set days and times. To enable auto optimisation go to settings > battery and device care > auto optimisation. Or you can just restart your phone when you think it is needed. Screenshot_20230606_070524_Device care.jpg
mazb123
Apprentice
Options
Thankyou so much . At least I no there is nothing wrong with my phone
mazb123
Apprentice
Options
Thankyou I tried that but it still isn't doing the aptinisation and also there isn't a say or time to set it . My phone is a Samsung galaxy 20 note ultra so I think with been on a older phone it doesn't work but thankyou for your help
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It doesn't work on mine to be honest. It's turned on but it's not done an auto restart by itself yet. Using S23 ultra, you no longer have the option anymore with android 13 to set times. So I just restart my phone once a week myself.
0 Likes
mazb123
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for letting me no I'm not alone lol. Yes that's what iv just done restated my phone just now . I had the s22 ultra I got my money back the mother board and the power on button didn't work Samsung fixed it but when your paying £880 out it's alot of money so I bought this refuberd one. It cost me £480 and next day they went up to £779 I couldn't believe it. The memory is 515 and you no what I'm very happy with this phone 👍