Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR emoji

(Topic created on: 30-04-2022 02:34 PM)
j9000
Student
Options
Why are there so few black AR emoji options. Its 2021 samsung! Apple are putting you to shame with their version. I cannot even change my skin tone without looking like an alien with jaundice. Fyi - black people can have long curly hair not just afro's and short think hair. You really need to do better. Even Snapchat have many options. You need skin tone added not just standard colour gallery which offer the same colours for lipstick as skin tone. You also need more than short afro styles added. Its embarrassing you have missed the mark on this. 
5 REPLIES 5
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Download BITMOJI. You can customise everything to suit you own tastes.
0 Likes
user234159
First Poster
Options

It's sad to see your lack of action taken. As a consumer and an advocate, I hope you at least notified the appropriate people to start to resolve this issue of lack of representation of all Samsung customers.

Peace Maker
First Poster
Options

Your concerns are completely valid. I hope there will be more options available in the future. 

nftbullys
First Poster
Options

Facts 

I have dreads and can't find a style even close to mines 👎🏾😡

But the regular Samsung sticks have all the black dread styles even color dreads

Samsung AR need to step it up 💯

0 Likes
LamarD2
First Poster
Options

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with Samsung's or Android's program.  I had a Note 10+ or it may have been the Note 9, but when I got it, I was able to create an AR Emoji that looked like me!  It was scary, it looked soo much like me!  It was awesome.  51397.gif 

Now that I have the S23 Ultra, I tried to update my emoji and now you're right, I look like I'm from Saturn!   Not from this planet for sure!  51395.png

Now, I know I am not attractive, but good grief!  What is going on!?  My skin tone is the same and only thing I have done is shaved off my mustache.  

So, it's obvious Samsung or Android...is using another program that sucks!  

Most likely they were using an third party software to create the emojis and then they decided to use an in-house software or chose another company.  

In the meantime, I will continue to use my old AR Emojis.  Thank God I saved them!  I will search the internet to see if there is anything like the old program.  If I find something, I'll let yawl know!

0 Likes