Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps crashing Galaxy A71

(Topic created on: 24-04-2021 11:34 AM)
winniewhinge
Apprentice
Options
After all the messing around with the last Samsung update, all my apps were working perfect.
3 days ago, the only apps that are working are emails, banking and twitter! Every other app is now crashing and closing spontaneously! 
Chrome and Web view are both up to date. 
I've had to uninstall all my apps. 

Has anyone any tips on how I can reinstall them and stop them from crashing and closing please? 

Samsung are just telling me to update everything and try soft reset which is not resolving the problem.

Bought phone September last year.
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Go google apps and search for android web view and update the app it should fix your issue
0 Likes
winniewhinge
Apprentice
Options
It was updated! I've even tried uninstalling uninstalling the updates but still no difference! Seems to me that these latest updates have rendered my phone pretty useless now
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Have you tried temporarily disabling it webview to see if it helps
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Have you tried your phone in safe mode if it works in safe mode then it's one of your apps that is causing the issue you would have to uninstall and reinstall your apps to find which is causing the issue
0 Likes
winniewhinge
Apprentice
Options
Apps don't work in safe mode. I've tried disabling webview, no change. Don't think these updates were quite ready for the a71
0 Likes
winniewhinge
Apprentice
Options
Ended up having to do a factory reset! Has taken me forever to reinstall my apps....even now, 3 weeks later, there are apps I forgot to put back on!
0 Likes