Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appcloud why is this allowed?

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 03:14 PM)
Members_npiXo5a
First Poster
Options

Hi, why is this app called Appcloud installing random apps? Are you serious, Samsung?

I can show proof that I specifically UNselected your games and pressed finish update. Then suddenly a bunch of garbage apps are being installed. How is this even legal? Why is nobody taking action? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_npiXo5a   Should be able to disable. You could  check the Galaxy Store settings to try and avoid the  automatic downloading of apps.    Go to Settings - Apps - Galaxy Store - Mobile Data > Allow background data usage: toggle it off.

Now go back one step and select  Change system settings - Allow permission- Toggle it off.

Go back a step again,  Select Install unknown apps - Allow from this source- Toggle it off.

It was also discussed in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/how-do-i-get-rid-of-appcloud/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Gentlewatcher
First Poster
Options

That is the textbook response, now riddle me this..... WHY DID IT REINSTALL? Right now on the s24 ultra, I did those steps yesterday and now appcloud is back and everything like nothing happened.

0 Likes