Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App keeps crashing

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 07:22 PM)
Tony_D
First Poster
Options

Hi

I am a BT customer and have myBT app on my Samsung mobile. I can log into the app, but when I select the wifi network service, the app crashes. I can look at other sections of myBT such as bills, products, phone and mobile usage, but cannot log into the wifi network to check what devices are logged on to the network. BT have checked their end and tell me there is a compatability issue. If Samsung wants people to continue buying their products then this will be a major stumbling block. I for one would buy other smart phone. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AbstractAndre
Explorer
Options
Hello I see that your app apparently is crashing, maybe try to go in recovery mode by turning your phone off, press the power button and volume up key hold untill you see a screen with some options, click on repair apps.
0 Likes
HopeNotGlory
First Poster
Options
I am also a BT customer and I ampleased to say I have no compatability issues. However, to check what devices are using my BT account I log into my BT router using a web browser. I can see no option to do this direct from the MyBT app. Please expand on exactly where you are in the app and I will see if I can replicate the issue.
0 Likes
Lostboyuk
First Poster
Options
are you using a vpn...if so turn it off.
0 Likes
Tony_D
First Poster
Options

No VPN

0 Likes
Tony_D
First Poster
Options

I use 192.168.1.254 to accessthe Hub, which is Hub2. Sounds like you have an older hub. 

0 Likes
Tony_D
First Poster
Options

The only options I get are power off, Restart and emergency mode

0 Likes