Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Folder Disappeared

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 04:21 AM)
JamesT55
First Poster
Options
All of my Samsung apps were stored in a folder called Samsung on my phone (Galaxy Note 10 running latest One UI 4.1 update). This folder has now disappeared from my App Drawer. 

I have checked to ensure I have not accidentally dragged the folder into another folder or screen and can confirm that all apps that were in this folder are still installed on my phone, as I can still access them when using the search bar. 

I have also tried starting the phone in Safe Mode, however, the problem is still there. 

Has anyone else experienced the same issue of disappearing app folders and know how to fix this please? 

Thanks 
4 REPLIES 4
MarcNarder
First Poster
Options

Same issue. cant get it back

folder is gone

csutton
First Poster
Options

This just happened to me this week, exactly the same way. Felt like I was reading my own story.

0 Likes
Kadenw
First Poster
Options

I figured it out. I had the same problem. Go to game launcher<more<settings<show game apps<click-->"in game launcher and the home and apps screen" this works for me for the apps that disappeared. Cheers!

Kaden
acevandestadt
First Poster
Options

I got lucky I guess. Just restarted phone and the folder came back. What is noteworthy is that, when I searched in the drawer for the apps from the missing drawer they were showing up in the results. 

0 Likes