Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aol - How do I get all my old emails back?

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 10:07 PM)
First Poster
Options
  • Advice needed please...
  • Since I bought my Samsung galaxy 12 I've not been able to look at my old AOL emails. In fact with this new phone all emails over 30 days old have disappeared. 
  • How do I get all my old emails back?
  • Thanks in advance 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
which email app are you using? the samsung one or which other?
0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Using AOL.

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Contact phonemail.assist@aol.com
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
eh? why was my response deleted? anyway, open the Google Play store and contact the developer for the AOL app via email. I posted the address but obviously someone wasn't amused by this... By the way, the reviews say it all, they have messed the app up with a recent update so it may not be something your end that has changed
0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your advice, I will try that. I had hoped it was something Samsung could help with in settings perhaps, as I can luckily view all my old emails on my Ipad.

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Samsung will only help with their own apps, anything third party like AOL or GMail etc. you are essentially on your own if nobody from the user community knows the settings layout for it. The developer email is actually a help address so they should be able to advise you about such stuff
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@antikythera wrote:
eh? why was my response deleted? anyway, open the Google Play store and contact the developer for the AOL app via email. I posted the address but obviously someone wasn't amused by this... 

Just the board's auto-spam filter that wasn't amused. 😉 I've fished out your post from the spam area and restored it.