Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Pay for Samsung Gear 3

(Topic created on: 11-08-2018 02:56 PM)
Lod1996
Apprentice
Options

Hello dear community,

I recently purchased myself a Samsung Gear 3 and I am trying to connect to Android Pay in order to make quick payments instead of taking my phone out. NFC works on the Samsung Gear 3 however on the Tap and Pay section it says that there no installed payment apps apparently! Any sort of advice/assistance, please? 

Many thanks

Kind Regards
Lod1996
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
a7ansung
First Poster
Options
my bank doesnt support samsung pay but do with android pay...now i have lost one big function if Samsung doesn't support andriod pay, or my bank doesn't support samsung pay....which both scenarios won't likely to happen.....
0 Likes
rafal_olb
First Poster
Options

Do I want to use pay in Poland? Maybe I want to use other payment methods?

The for reply. 

0 Likes
JoeG
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
Tode
Journeyman
Options

The reason is because  s3 you have bought probably is not for your country but imported. The same for me . I have discovered that my s3 taken on Amazon is not italian version but poland. So It will never work in Samsung Pay. Poor me. 

0 Likes
leonardobissoli
Student
Options

This is why I didn't bougth S3 Gear and decided to see some smart watch that accept Google Pay.  It would be great that all vendors unlock this (one device allo i.e Apple Pay / Samsung Pay / Google Pay / Whatever Pay) and allow us to use what fits letter but sad seems to be the otherwise or just create Universal Pay and stop with this things pay.

0 Likes
pf2303
Apprentice
Options

Alot of banks won't touch Samsung Pay. I'm with Halifax and they said they never will. This is the reason I will definitely not buy a Samsung product that doesn't support Android. Spiteful Samsung! 

0 Likes