Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android auto samsung galaxy 21s ultra

(Topic created on: 19-10-2021 09:10 PM)
Barbara21
Journeyman
Options

My android auto lasts a few minutes and than cancels the connection. I tried ar least 20 cables, cleared cache,  Uninstalled and reinstalled program, reset android auto in the car to factory, and also on the phone. Tried different setting within the app. Updated phone and app. Of course multiple restarts.. nothing works. Android auto lasts for a few minutes and it cancels itself. Even returned my phone and got a new one... nothing works. Samsung is not fixing the problem and I am sure they're aware of it by now. Called Samsung and also no help

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Flagg
Pioneer
Options
What are you trying to connect to?
0 Likes
Dave333
First Poster
Options
I have Galaxy 21 Ultra and have just started using Android auto (just swapped cars, my previous car didn't have the option). My Android Auto works fine, no issues at all. Do you get any messages or errors when it cancels itself? I had a rental car around a year ago and Android Auto kept disconnecting, pretty sure it was the USB port on the car that was the issue.
0 Likes
Barbara21
Journeyman
Options

2017 Volkswagen Passat. before I had a galaxy s10plus and it hooked up every single time

0 Likes
Barbara21
Journeyman
Options

had a s10 plus galaxy and it hooked up to the same car, with no problems at all. now it hooks up and a few minutes later i get this messages about being canceled

0 Likes
Dave333
First Poster
Options
Is your phone up to date, security update / software wise? Saw an article that said there was a known issue with Samsung and android auto that was being fixed in a security update a couple of months ago?
0 Likes
Barbara21
Journeyman
Options

i updated... deleted, reinstalled, re upsdated..... tried so many different usb cords... different phone and so on and so on. Always get the message that it was canceled after a few minutes of it being hooked up.... so it works from 2 to 5 minutes but thats it

0 Likes