Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add all sports trackin to S Health for wearables

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 05:07 PM)
skyleth
Student
Options

I'm trying to track my route while kayaking, but I cann't start the activity from the Samsung Gear Sport nor the Galaxy Watch. The only option is to start it from the Samsung Galaxy phone but then, I can't track my route since the gps is the phone and is not water resistant, so I'm not taking it with me.

Please Samsung, add all activities to Samsung Health for wearables, since they are in the Samsung Health app for phones.

17 REPLIES 17
JoãoVeiga
Journeyman
Options

The same for playing tennis or padel ! Do they expect us to take the phone on the short's pocket??? 

Adrad
First Poster
Options

Was this solved? I am also trying to get Golf as an activity option on the watch and find it odd that it only appears in the phone App, considering it is the Golf Edition!! Any help will be great.

wo38amac
Student
Options

Iv got the same issue still not resolved. Golf is available in the S health phone app but not on the wearable S health app. Really annoying. Please can Sansung give us a response?

Mads1
First Poster
Options

I alow miss having Hockey on my watch. Please smasung, disuss this again! Especially to all the costumers bying Active 2 marketed as a sport watch. We by this wacth to not have to carry a phone while running for a goal!

0 Likes
FreddieJ99
First Poster
Options
It's the same for any basic sport like football, rugby, hockey, etc. Why can't the just add them. I can't run around with my phone in my pocket that's why I bought the watch for this reason.
JoshMN
First Poster
Options

Are you kidding me?! It's a very simple add! What kind of joke developers does samsung employ?! I have to BUY a DIFFERENT NON-SAMSUNG PRODUCT to track my hockey games. What an absolute joke. This is a pathetic excuse to deny a very simple community ask for a feature.

Aquaman8563
First Poster
Options

Any chance this has been reviewed again?  I'd love to use the Galaxy ACTIVE 2 to track how far I've skated while playing ice hockey. 

0 Likes
Madduron
First Poster
Options

Thx for answer. Good to know. Now I have a single minded decision. I rejected all Samsung smart watch.

0 Likes