Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapt Sound volume

(Topic created on: 27-08-2020 03:44 PM)
pastim
Journeyman
Options

I have poor hearing, worse in one ear, plus tinnitus.  On a new Galaxy A41,  Android 10, using "Adapt Sound" I cannot hear almost any of the beeps, in either ear, on any of 3 different headphones (2 bluetooth, one line).  This means I can't balance the sound out.  Now I know many will say I'm completely deaf, but I'm not, it's just not good. 

Is there any way of increasing the base sound level so I can at least hear some beeps?

5 REPLIES 5
ro26
Navigator
Options
find a music player with balance settings
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@pastim: To begin with, please go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, and make sure your System Sounds volume slider is all the way to the right. Now, go to Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Enhancements > Adapt Sound > Personalise Your Sound, and run through the on screen prompts. With headphones connected you can also adjust the sound balance in the Hearing Enhancements menu, so the volume is higher on the left or right, depending on your requirements. 

pastim
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. that helped a little. It was not obvious that it used System Sounds.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@pastim: You're welcome. Glad I could help :smiling-face:

0 Likes
mbw817
Journeyman
Options

What menu are you talking about.?  No such menu exists on your Series 8 TVs. 

Tell me how to adjust my Galaxy bluetooth earbuds on my TV please to get sound above a low volume level. 

If you can't solve the problem, just say so. Nobody ha been able to solve it on over 3 years of complaints. Samsung does not acknowledge the problem exists and certainly has no solution to solving it. They should be embarrassed.  Will never buy another Samsung product. Pitiful.

0 Likes