Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally deleted photos

(Topic created on: 27-05-2020 03:58 AM)
bee7
First Poster
Options

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I was transferring files off my SD card into my internal storage on my Samsung s10, and I accidentally hit the replace files button. This resulted in my phone deleting all my photos off my camera roll, and now i have nothing left. Unfortunately, nothing was backed up. I have already tried using data recovery apps; none of these are working and are simply recovering old deleted files that I don't want. I really would like to know if there is a way to restore the camera roll or something similar? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

if the photos deleted belonged to the sd card take out the sd card plug it into your laptop then use recuva and perform a complete deep scan on that sd card and see if something has not been overwritten.

If the deleted photos are on your phone you may check the recycle bin if nothing there, there is no way to recover data via pc...

0 Likes
bee7
First Poster
Options

The photos were in the internal storage of the phone, I checked recycle bin and some of them are there. Still missing a lot unfortunately. Thank you for the help.

0 Likes
Andrii Jsk
First Poster
Options

Hey there! Sorry to hear about what happened to your Samsung s10. Accidentally deleting all your photos can be a real bummer, especially when nothing was backed up.

It sounds like you've already tried using data recovery apps but haven't had any luck. One other thing you could try is checking to see if your photos were synced to the cloud at all. If you had Google Photos or Dropbox set up to automatically back up your photos, for example, there's a chance that some or all of them could still be saved there.

If that doesn't work, you could also try contacting Samsung support to see if they have any other suggestions or options for restoring your camera roll. Depending on the situation, they may be able to help you recover your files or point you in the direction of a reputable data recovery service.

0 Likes
ineedmyphotosback
First Poster
Options
i have the same problem now😭😭
0 Likes