Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence of Samsung health monitor in UK

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 04:30 PM)
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
I've got a galaxy S10 and Active watch 2. For the life of me, I cannot find the Samsung Health Monitor app in the galaxy store, Google play or watch apps.

All the information online states it's been released, but I cannot find it anywhere. Am I being special, or has it not been released yet?
34 REPLIES 34
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
open up your galaxy wearables app, select the widget setting, then scroll down to find the widgets and add them to your watch. once they're on you watch, when you open them, they'll prompt you to check your phone where a link to DL the app should appear

Screenshot_20210308-173702_Watch Active2 Plugin.jpg

Screenshot_20210308-173756_Watch Active2 Plugin.jpg

0 Likes
Members_hpA4VBD
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Checked for updates, cleared caches and data, reset the watch, still get "not available in your location" when the health monitor app opens on the phone.

0 Likes
GosiaID
Journeyman
Options

ok so. When I was writing for the first time in this topics, my phone and watch was showing that everything is up to date(software itself , wearable app, Samsung health app) , and has the newest version installed.......But then I found in wearable app, by scrolling down "watch software update" section. I Clicked on it, and it actually showed me the last update was 9/2020..... 😅 And after few second the update kicked in.

not sure how this has happened as watch itself was showing "the latest version installed" before....

Now I can see the ecg widgets on my phone and watch. I still can't see Samsung health monitor app. But at least there's a change!!

Edit : after I've tried to use ecg widget on the watch as Max2ksr mentioned before, this allowed me to push the install of Samsung health monitor app on the phone. 😊😊

0 Likes
SarahViking
First Poster
Options
I've tried all of the above, like literally all if it, and it still won't show in my widgets sectiona in the app. Anyone have anymore advice? I feel utterly stupid with it!
Bee14
Student
Options
thank you!! finally managed to get the app
jk1
First Poster
Options

How? I am still not able to see.

0 Likes
jk1
First Poster
Options

I feel you. Same here. 

0 Likes
Bee14
Student
Options
add a widget on your watch first, then click on the ecg one. it will open the app to download on your phone
0 Likes
jk1
First Poster
Options

Yeah that's the problem . Can't see the ecg widget. May be samsung is rolling out it slowly . But very confusing I must say.

0 Likes
GosiaID
Journeyman
Options

JK1 please can you tell us what is the date for you last watch update (you can check it in Galaxy wearable app --> watch software update ? It should be feb/march 2021

After you will have up to date watch software, you will be able to find the widget on your watch

0 Likes