Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence of Samsung health monitor in UK

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 10:18 AM)
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
I've got a galaxy S10 and Active watch 2. For the life of me, I cannot find the Samsung Health Monitor app in the galaxy store, Google play or watch apps.

All the information online states it's been released, but I cannot find it anywhere. Am I being special, or has it not been released yet?
34 REPLIES 34
jk1
First Poster
Options

Hi Gosial,

Yes last updated date is 23 feb 2021.

Screenshot_20210325-082732.png

0 Likes
Me60
First Poster
Options
OK after a lot of frustration and perseverance.
No Health Monitor on your Galaxy Active 2 watch?
Did you buy online?
Did you buy in foreign airport?
Did someone buy you as gift from another country?
I'm in UK, the app is approved. I have a Samsung S20 so phone is compatible.
A lot of the good deals currently on the Internet are manufactured for Asian or Middle Eastern countries, they will not download new app features such as the Health Monitor unless you do so in the country they were manufactured for, and that country has OK from Health department.
Mine was a good Internet buy, 30 mins with Smart Tutor checked all software up to date (again). A long PM thread and mine is manufactured for the Saudi Market. It won't download the app unless I go to Saudi. I am not an influencer and it has never been on my places to visit list.
Now I only bought an Active 2 for the Health Monitoring App so I am returning in less than a week.
If you can't then there are loads of APK videos about sideloading?
May work.
But not much about what region your watch was made for.
0 Likes
mehtap0
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the advice, I did added the widget and it led me to install new Health monitoring app on phone as well as on watch. It seems that Samsung wants to orchestrate the whole thing via watch only, rather than publicly available app in play store.

TPAKTOPUCTA
First Poster
Options
Thanks, that worked for me as well.
trip19
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem. Did you found any solution . Please share. Thank you

0 Likes