Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence of Samsung health monitor in UK

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 12:21 PM)
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
I've got a galaxy S10 and Active watch 2. For the life of me, I cannot find the Samsung Health Monitor app in the galaxy store, Google play or watch apps.

All the information online states it's been released, but I cannot find it anywhere. Am I being special, or has it not been released yet?
34 REPLIES 34
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm guessing that adding the ECG widget to your watch didn't come up with the download app, That's what I did then it appeared on my phone to download.
0 Likes
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
there is no option for ECG widget
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
And you have done the latest update for the watch? That's odd, I myself have these features now available after the update on the 22nd last month. I'm in the UK. My watch is also the active 2.
0 Likes
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
I was certain i checked this, and I'm certain it was up to date. check now and it appears there's an update for my watch. my mistake. still no app though, which was implied through the press releases, hence my confusion.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Well try adding the widget to the watch to get the health monitor app. That's what I had to do.
0 Likes
MisdaT
Explorer
Options
hmmm I suspect they've pulled it... I did download, blood pressure worked... ecg doesn't... perhaps I got in early they have since realised.
0 Likes
Maca7
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

I've just seen your message thread on here as I am having the exact same problem as you on my A7 phone and active 2 watch. I have tried calling samsung help, no use. Have you found a solution?

0 Likes
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
Yes. It's really hidden away and isn't very clear at all. As one of the other posters advised, force your watch to to an update from within its app. After that, the ECG and BP widgets will become available, but you'll have to add them from your phone's watch app.
The BP app needs to be calibrated using a stand alone BP machine, so unless it buy one or have access to one, you can't do anything with it.
0 Likes
jk1
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. My watch has the latest update showing that it has ECG and BP update also but I can't find the Samsung health monitor app anywhere.  I don't know when it will be available in the UK. They announced that it will be available from the 22nd Feb but evidently it's not. Are they playing with us or what :winking-face:

0 Likes
GosiaID
Journeyman
Options

I have the same issue, Watch and phone is up to date, but i cant finde the samsung Health monitor app. Someone mentioned to add a "widget" directly from the watch, but I cant see a way to do it. And what "widget" :smiling-face:

0 Likes