Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence of Samsung health monitor in UK

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 06:24 PM)
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
I've got a galaxy S10 and Active watch 2. For the life of me, I cannot find the Samsung Health Monitor app in the galaxy store, Google play or watch apps.

All the information online states it's been released, but I cannot find it anywhere. Am I being special, or has it not been released yet?
34 REPLIES 34
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/samsung-health-monitor/

That will take you to the landing page. Have a read through - I suspect that it contains a link to the app.
0 Likes
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
hello, thanks for your reply. I couldn't see a link to the app there, just a Pdf with details on the app facilities and egc.
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I couldn't find the app in the Samsung Store. have a look on www.sammobile.com for the app. they usually have the latest apps there.
0 Likes
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
Nope, nothing there either.
I get the feeling that there's massively mixed messaging about this. It's meant to have been released in the UK, but it obviously hasn't. It's not available on the galaxy store (so I can't get it on my watch) and it's not on Google play (can't get it on my phone).
I'm feeling rather like I (and the rest of the UK) have been deceived on its true availablity date.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
To get the app to download I had to add the ECG and BP widget to the watch, from the galaxy Wear app in widgets. Then I opened either one up on the watch ECG or BP, then from there it will say learn more press it then scroll down to download app. It then showed up on my phone to download the app. Hope this helped. I also could not find it in the galaxy app store.
ChrisWhite
First Poster
Options
Samsung health monitor won't open - I get the message not available in your location (UK)?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Max2ksr: Please ensure that your watch and phone are both on the most recent software version. For the phone, head to Settings > Software Update, and for the watch, open the Wearables app > Watch Software Update > Download and install. 

0 Likes
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
I have the latest software. first thing I checked.
0 Likes
Max2ksr
Explorer
Options
Interesting. Samsung state it's available in the UK from late February on all their press releases. I feel like they're lying to us.
0 Likes