Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A unessessary charge

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 03:37 PM)
Animallover20
Navigator
Options

Hey there , I've just seen  I've got a payment pending for 15 p from SamsungApps SCHWALBACH DE I don't remember buying anything from Samsung for 15 p can someone please help me with this urgently,  thanks in advance.  

I'm Very concerned about this.. 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If its through an app, then i would change the password and check the login/usage history first mate.
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
Where would I find the log in/ usage history to ?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Usually it is found by signing in on a Web browser and going to the settings. Or it is logged on your phone account. Which app is it ?
0 Likes
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
I don't know what app it is as I've not bought one , the info on my bank statement says SamsungApps SCHWALBACH DE and I have 15 p pending for it under this name ... never seen it before..
Do you mean sign in your Samsung account?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
It sounds like you have allowed an app to make purchases with your account. I can't say exactly without looking at it. So the easiest way is to call your bank and ask them to block transaction requests from that source first. My guess is that it may only be 15pence now, but once it happens it will surely get worse. So block the payments and then whatever is going on will eventually show itself, either by email or notification.
Alibongo54
Explorer
Options
It may be a test payment which will be refunded after about 10 days. Have you added a payment card, if so then I would say its a test payment to check the card is legitimate
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
Oh hell, not that I know of , but yes will contact my bank tomorrow morning and get them to block it , it was in the pending section so it is so strange has never seen this before.. but yes will contact bank tomorrow, thank you for replying and helping me 😊
Animallover20
Navigator
Options
Hi, what a test payment? I don't think I have no .. not had this happen to me before so a bit concerning about this.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Animallover20: From what I understand, this is a temporary charge resulting from you adding a payment option to the Galaxy Store/Samsung Account, and you will be refunded the amount in due course.