Galaxy A 72
Urban2
Journeyman
Options
Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G 😀
Samcan
Apprentice
Options
I love my Galaxy note 20 ultra and also my Galaxy watch 3, and my Buds live is awsome. I have a few more Samsung phones, watches, smartthings and tvs, freezer and microwawe😉🤪 you can say that I love Samsung products!
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Currently a the Frame from 2020 and as a phone I still use the S10 which I love. Next on the wish list is the Buds Pro 😍 

// ElinH
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
A Note 20 Ultra, Buds live (that were included as a deal) and most recent purchase a Tab S7 +. Love the large screen, but I rather not think about how much I paid for that tablet... My wife is running a S20 5G and a Gear S3 rose gold watch and bronze Buds Live. My kids are having Tab S5e as tablets, and the oldest son has inherited my wife's old S9, but now the screen is so cracked that we need to get him a new phone...
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Wow you have all the gear! Love the matching watch and headphones for your wife - I bought this for my mum for Christmas/her birthday and she loves having the combo of them both 😊

// ElinH
RobinJönsson
Apprentice
Options
Right now I "just" own the Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G. It's an incredible versatile device that only really misses a pen. In the future I am planning to complete my everyday carry with one of the buds (Not sure which to pick.) and the upcoming watch. The last thing I'm looking to get (once I can find a Next-Gen console) is one of the new Neo QLED TVs.
a_fredriksson
Explorer
Options

Which buds are you thinking about? I am also deciding between the Pro or the Plus 😍

RobinJönsson
Apprentice
Options
Now I'm not really sure but it's most likely between the Pro and Live. Which way are you leaning in your decision?