Open search

What is your favorite game

Highlighted
First Poster

Mine is call of duty modern warfare 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Explorer

GTAV, although I jumped into it in 2013 so don't really play any more. Did play RDR2 when it was first launched, but the online aspect was no where near finished so once the story was done, so was I.

Honestly though, over the past year or so I haven't really played anything but Fortnite. Not because it's the game, but nothing else has really peaked my interest. Which is also  the reason I didn't jump on the Xbox Series X on launch this time around, I'll grab one when there's a new ground breaking open-world game is released.

Highlighted
Community Manager

I never ever play mobile or computer games.. I don't know why but I guess I haven't found anything I like. So tips are very welcome!! I used to play the Sims on desktop when I was a teenager haha, so maybe something similar to that? 😂

Highlighted

You are boring, video games are the best. You should play more games then Sims 😂. The best games i whould recomend that is not similer to sims is Diablo 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Call of duty modern warfare, Phasmophobia and If like farming then u should play Farming simulator 19, Rainbow six Sige, conter strike: Globol offensiv, Generation Zero.

i know its alot of games here but thats what i liked the most. Or i think you should stay playing Sims is better for you 😂😝

Highlighted
Explorer

The best games i whould recomend that is not similer to sims is

You win today's internet 🤣

Highlighted
Community Manager

I will stick to the Sims 🤣

Top Liked Authors