Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do we expect and wish for in One Ui 4.0?

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 10:44 AM)
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So, the upcoming Android 12 is a big change. Google has evolved Material Design into a new Design System called Material You. It focuses more on using all available screen space and adds lots of colours. Material You features a new way of design customisation. You can set your own color swatches, contrast, element sizes, and even adjust margins. One could say that Material You is true to one of Android’s core value — customisation, make your device look and feel the way you want it. The customisations is supposedly synced across all your android devices!

And that brings us to this topic. Samsung will naturally release a new version of One Ui later this year (rumours says October); One Ui 4.0. And given the radical changes in Android 12 we could expect more changes than we're used to in the new One Ui version. 

So what can we expect - and what do we wish for? :smiling-face: 

2 REPLIES 2
ashee
Explorer
Options
More privacy features if we want to compete with Apple. Anf the ability to get all notifications at a certain time. Good for reading them all on the way home or to work instead of interruptions
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I just realised what I really wish for - then again it's maybe more of Android 12 rather than One Ui 4 - fix that bluetooth bug/feature that starts autoplaying media everytime I start my car... How hard can it be? 😛 

0 Likes