Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 02/09/20 16:00)
ElinH
Community Manager
Options
Lounge

Hi everyone and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! I thought we should get to know each other a bit better, so why not introduce ourselves. I’ll go first 🤗

I’m ElinH. I’m the Nordic Community Manager – in other words I make sure things run smoothly here on the community. I also, together with my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions. In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (PS. If you do have suggestions check out the Community Feedback thread).

In my spare time I do yoga, surf and travel. Growing up with a chef as a dad, I have a passion for good food. I also love music and believe that watching Bruce Springsteen live when I was 15 changed my life forever.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

31 REPLIES 31
ElinH
Community Manager
Options
Lounge

Hi @Lunarix @Gameology @Pluggisen @Nissek @Elijahwillwin @Galaj82 @ALICESTRAND @Heygg01 @jovjan @WireWrangler 😀

Don't forget to check out our Christmas Challenge where we want you to post photos of your Christmas festive food! This can be anything from gingerbread houses to your Christmas ham 🎄 Good luck!

0 Likes
ElinH
Community Manager
Options
Lounge

Hi everyone 😀

Valentine's day has just passed, but the love on the Community continues 😍 

Have a look at our Valentine's Contest and spread the love for a chance to win the new Galaxy Buds Pro!

@Lunarix @Gameology @Pluggisen @Nissek @Elijahwillwin @Galaj82 @ALICESTRAND @Heygg01 @jovjan 

0 Likes