Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 14-12-2020 09:34 AM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi everyone – and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! Are you new here or just haven’t introduced yourself yet? Let’s get to know each other a bit better - I’ll go first:

I’m Emmi S, the Nordic Community Manager. I try to make sure things run smoothly here on the community! I also, with help from my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions here.

In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (and if you have any suggestions, please check out the Community Feedback Thread here).

In my spare time I like doing various things like travelling, I’m up for small roadtrips nearby to longer trips abroad (having my own van would be a dream come true). I also like meditation and documentaries of all sorts.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

I’m looking forward to get to know you all! 🤠

Here you can find the Community Guidelines >>>

Here is an explanation of the Nordic Community Structure >>>

/Emmi
103 REPLIES 103
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey! 🙂 This reply seems a little off topic as this thread is meant to be a place where we introduce ourselves.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service. Please contact me via direct message and I will try to help you from there.

//Elin

// ElinH
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Lunarix @Gameology @Pluggisen @Nissek @Elijahwillwin @tabortmig @ALICESTRAND @Heygg01 @jovjan @WireWrangler 😀

Don't forget to check out our Christmas Challenge where we want you to post photos of your Christmas festive food! This can be anything from gingerbread houses to your Christmas ham 🎄 Good luck!

// ElinH
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi everyone 😀

Valentine's day has just passed, but the love on the Community continues 😍 

Have a look at our Valentine's Contest and spread the love for a chance to win the new Galaxy Buds Pro!

@Lunarix @Gameology @Pluggisen @Nissek @Elijahwillwin @Galaj82 @ALICESTRAND @Heygg01 @jovjan 

// ElinH
0 Likes
Thatguyfrommalta
Journeyman
Options

Hey guys.

I am that guy from malta and i just wanted to say hello and check up on you all..

How are you doing?

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey and welcome to the Nordic Community! Personally I am doing great and am so so happy it is finally spring. How are you? What brought you to the Samsung Community? 🤗

// ElinH
0 Likes
Ghassan77
First Poster
Options
👍🏼
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi there! Welcome to the community 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
Thatguyfrommalta
Journeyman
Options
Hey again, i came here because i wanted to get help with something, and i think i have gotten that help now. So now i just wanted to introduce myself😊
0 Likes
parsa13
First Poster
Options
Hi,
I'm parsa, 18. I have recently moved to sweden, about 2 years XD. I study at hvitfeldska highschool in IB-Program. I have many hobbies because i think i need more and i get bored easily. I'm an enthusiastic tech nerd and love programming. I have been playing piano for more than 10 years. Been a professional swimmer for the national oil company of iran with bronze medal in backstroke . I have been to robot fight championship with gold medal. I love learning languages and linguistics but thats kind of new cause i got lots of friends from around the world. There's more but I'll keep it short. I have 3 siblings and sometimes it gets hard but we'll have fun in the end. We are currently having a tough time because of our visa.
Love samsung and I'm excited for android 12. Also can we have the option to try the beta.

Nice too meet you all

Parsa
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, I'm Jimmy! 44 yrs old, Living in Stockholm with my wife and three young sons. I love outdoors and hiking, sailing and tech. I'm a gadget freak. So much so I'm also a tech reviewer and expert at Prisjakt. I've previously also worked for Macworld as an editor, so yeah. I'm into tech and gadgets. I work as a design manager for a large tech company, and I love good design!