Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 04:14 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi everyone – and welcome to the Nordic Samsung Community! Are you new here or just haven’t introduced yourself yet? Let’s get to know each other a bit better - I’ll go first:

I’m Emmi S, the Nordic Community Manager. I try to make sure things run smoothly here on the community! I also, with help from my fellow moderators, help with unresolved issues or questions here.

In addition to this, I’m always looking at ways to improve the community to ensure everyone has the best possible experience (and if you have any suggestions, please check out the Community Feedback Thread here).

In my spare time I like doing various things like travelling, I’m up for small roadtrips nearby to longer trips abroad (having my own van would be a dream come true). I also like meditation and documentaries of all sorts.

That’s a little bit about me! Who are you?

I’m looking forward to get to know you all! 🤠

Here you can find the Community Guidelines >>>

Here is an explanation of the Nordic Community Structure >>>

/Emmi
103 REPLIES 103
Pluggisen
First Poster
Options

Hi!

My name is Daniella and I study engineering at Uppsala University. Everything is on distance right now so time moves so slow and so fast at the same time.

The most fun I have during these times is joining contests like these :winking-face:

Stay safe everyone!

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hello Daniella 😁

It is weird this pandemic isn't it! Almost like I've forgotten what it was like before and in the same time can't imagine what it will be like in the future.

FYI - our Newsroom have loads of good articles with tips on how to work/study from home:

Enjoy! 💃

// ElinH
0 Likes
Elijahwillwin
Apprentice
Options

Hi peps

I am Elijah, i live in Sweden for three years now and i am pursuing a carrier of a musician. I currently playing guitar, piano, drums and i am taking singing classes, i will not stop untill i conquer couple more instruments and become a one man band other than that i love to drive a bicycle on the long routes, love to snowboard and to take care of my kitten named Nitro, he is a grey forest cat, he looks like a lion and runs like a BMW. ✌

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi Elijah 😁 I moved your topic since lots of other people have introduced themselves here!

That's so cool!! What type of music do you play? And where did you live before Sweden? 🇸🇪

// ElinH
0 Likes
Nissek
Student
Options

Hello! I live in Sweden and have done so all my life. I can see that there are a lot of talented passionated people here, unfortunetly for me I wouldn't say that there is something I am very good at. I mean I'm not bad in all kinds of ways but I am not one these extremly talented people. I like my guitar and being in the water but I am not very good at swimming or play the guitar and I kinda like it. One thing I mabye like even more is taking photographs ( I'll propably upload some here). 

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi Nisse!!

I think if you like doing something you don't necessarily have to be talented at it. There are loads of things I enjoy doing that make me feel good - but I wouldn't say I'm talented at them. However, it won't stop me from doing it as long as it brings me joy and a peace of mind 😊

Can't wait to see your photos! Check out The Photo Thread and keep an eye open for our Christmas Contest that is coming soon, there will be an opportunity to share your photographs 🎄

// ElinH
0 Likes
Elijahwillwin
Apprentice
Options

Hello again

I have lived in Serbia, and i am playing alternative rock, 70s,80s ... and pop. Mostly Linkin Park!

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Wow Serbia! That must have been cool 😎

// ElinH
0 Likes
Elijahwillwin
Apprentice
Options

Haha yes, 18 years in Serbia, born and raised

tabortmig
Apprentice
Options

Hi I am a thinker without a constant thought and that makes me a bit hard to follow...Promising myself 10 times  a day to never buy samsung again. Here I  am with latest stuff bought about 2 mount or yeah the FE 4G Cloud Orange about a week after release in Sweden. Just bought it for wanting to try 120hz...have the most beautiful 10+ Cardinal Red...but as the issues with FE Been constant I am again never ever buying any samsung. JUST maybe a SSD ....NO but the useless samsung support won't  even recognize a issue even though ever tech forum in the world follow it. Like samsmobile, samsung us community ...but that is typical samsung sweden nonchalant and plain...but as much as they stink samsung devices shines when they got 12 updates 

0 Likes