Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Spotify pauses when I move around

(Topic created on: 22-07-2021 02:40 PM)
KarinLH
Student
Options

When I am out walking and running and listening to Spotify, the music pauses occasionally. Super annoying! I've tried googling it but haven't found a solution. Any ideas here? I have a Samsung S9+.

Many thanks in advance!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you happen to use wireless earbuds? Like Galaxy Buds or Gear Icon X? When those are not properly fitted in the ear, or moves a little when you're running they will actually beep and stop the music... If that is the case, try to switch the rubber tips for a better fit! 👍
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did it help? 😊
0 Likes
Sjöbbe
First Poster
Options
Are you using wired headphones? Spotify will pause the music if the headphones are disconnected. A bad cable with bad wiring may disconnect only for a millisecond when you move only to be OK again when you press play again. Try a new cable and clean the connectors.
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@KarinLH I had that happen once. It was because there was lint down the headphone port that wasn't letting the plug go completely in. 

KarinLH
Student
Options

Thanks so much for all your feedback! I do use wireless headphones such as earbuds, so I tried changing to another kind of headphones and it helped! Many many thanks!

/Karin