Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Rewards

(Topic created on: 22-09-2021 10:00 AM)
Larcar
First Poster
Options

I bought a #Galaxy Z Fold3 but haven't received any points. When will the promised points so that you can see them in the Members app?

10 REPLIES 10
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options

Hej,

I bought a fold 3 on the 11th of August and it's now been around 30 days but my account still says 0 points on the Rewards section in the app.

So I'm wondering when I will receive my points like the email said I will?
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey @Larcar! Congrats to your new Fold3 - how are you liking it?

Regarding the points/Samsung Rewards - there's lots of info here. If you scroll down on the page you can see that the points show up after your 30 day return policy is finished. This is because if you decide to return the phone you don't get any points. When did you buy yours? They should show up after 30 days if you've followed the other steps in the registration process 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hej 😀 Sorry - I missed this thread. Did you receive your points yet?

// ElinH
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
No it still shows 0 points on my rewards
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hm, that seems strange!

I'm sure you already have - but check that you've followed all the steps necessary (including ensuring that your bonus account matches the email of your Samsung account). I'd advice you to contact customer support if it's been more than 30 days and if you did everything mentioned in the Terms & Conditions for the Rewards program, so that they can look it up for you and give you your points 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
It's same E-mail I used. Since I only have 1 samsung account and when I ordered I logged into that account first. I guess I will have to contact the support then. Since I also need to call the offer side as well about galaxy buds 2 offer i got few days after ordering fold 3. But haven't gotten any updates since 2 weeks
0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Ok - best to contact support then! Sorry I couldn't be of more help 😕

// ElinH
0 Likes
Ebbil52
Apprentice
Options
I promise you its good
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Good news received notification on app now saying I received points and it was amount I should get. So now I don't have to do a call about that problem since it is now solved. Next question is what can I use points on? Like can I buy stuff like galaxy watch 4 with my points or something??