Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem med SG S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 10:34 PM)
Me1969
Explorer
Options
Någon mer än jag som köpt en ny S21 Ultra som startar om sig själv random?  

Flera gånger per dag! 

Krånglar sedan dag ett. 

Inte haft den en månad ännu. 

Efter senaste uppdateringen som gjordes igår, är den nu ännu sämre.. 

Den "startar om" appar som jag skriver i så att texten försvinner och jag får börja om! 

Någon mer? 

När jag Googlade på SG S21 Ultra så fanns det på många tekniksidor info om att Samsung har ett mjukvaru-problem med Ultran... Varför återkallar de inte modellen då?

17 REPLIES 17
Me1969
Explorer
Options
Har du provat att klicka in på inställningar och batteri- och enhetsvård? Där finns tre små prickar i högra hörnet. Klicka där. Se om omstart är påslagen. Klicka då bort den.Screenshot_20210918-121241_Chrome_2186.jpg
0 Likes
AndersHermansson
First Poster
Options
Dessvärre redan provat det
0 Likes
Me1969
Explorer
Options
Och idag uppdaterades min S10 - som jag använder sedan min nya S21 Ultra strulat - och direkt börjar även denna att "glitcha" och ladda om appar så den tappar text.
Vad är det för fel på Samsungs uppdateringar?!
0 Likes
Me1969
Explorer
Options
Hi, anyone else who has got problems after the last update two days ago?
Now it glitches and looses text while writing.. As my S21 Ultra did, that is now supposed to be looked at due to warranty.

I've turned of automatic daily update, and cleansed the cashe, and I refuse to think that it is only Google's fault, since the updates on Samsung's mobile phones can't be rejected, all you can choose is "now" or "schedule" the updates.

Anyone?

0 Likes
ElenaN46
First Poster
Options
Anyone else having issues with the Galaxy S21 constantly restarting and heating up? Have had my phone since February 2021 but have now given up on it. Despite factory reset it still misbehaved. Can go on ok for some days and then restarts again and again even in safe mode. Took it to Samsung service center but they just returned it saying everything looked OK.  Any suggestions? 
0 Likes
Me1969
Explorer
Options
Latest update on my S10 brought problems! The same problems as everything that glitches and don't work in my S21 Ultra... As I use the S10 now (!) due to S21 Ultra is on it's way to be checked out due to warranty.

Now text disappear, the screen blinking on the S10... Do I have to say that I'm angry?
I find it hard to believe that all of it is Google's fault, as when the update notification comes, the only alternative is to install "now" or "schedule". 
0 Likes
Me1969
Explorer
Options
It is discouraging to hear that you have had same issues as me since February.. I bought mine in August.. and it is on the way to being looked at due to warranty. Mine is a S21 ULTRA..

Have you turned off the "auto restart" under "Settings" in the the "Battery and unit care"?

0 Likes
AndersHermansson
First Poster
Options
Same for me. They found no problem. But I cant use it 😞 using an old device now
0 Likes