Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the QE900RA TVs finally - and actually - getting the eARC ?

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 11:06 PM)
PeerNorway
Voyager
Options

Some of the frustrated Q90 TV owners (note, not Q900) have for some time had a long heated discussion on different forums and groups (on Facebook) about not having the eARC port (and the other problems...). When one of them chatted to customer service in the UK, he got this reply, which indicates that the Q900 - or more precisely the QE900RA TVs will get the upgrade to eARC !

136353806_10158463363393300_8371937395655845551_o.jpg

"I was chatting with Samsung UK customer support. The person I spoke with was adamant that Q90R was not eligible for EARC. He had allegedly got the information from the team of experts. I am not sure whether to believe that since Samsung customer service representatives often have no idea what they are talking about. This particular CSR seemed unusually knowledgeable though. It would be good though if someone else could confirm this by chatting with the support: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/"

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey Peer! Where did you find this thread? On Facebook or the UK Community?

// ElinH
0 Likes
PeerNorway
Voyager
Options

The screenshot is from the UK Samsung support chat. This was posted on Facebook "Samsung QLED TV Owners" group.