Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the new Samsung Community - 2021

(Topic created on: 26-01-2021 03:28 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi everyone 🤗

It is here - the new Samsung Community. Although most features and functions remain the same, we are now able to add cover images to our forum threads for example. As you can see the look and feel is also a little different.

We are still looking for bugs and would love your help if it feels like something is missing or not working. Just comment below and feel free to add a screenshot to clarify the issue you're experiencing.

Please post your thoughts on the new look, the features, and the usability. Anything missing that you'd really like to be put back in, for example? Or any issues with things not working?

The Community Team 🤝

// ElinH
6 REPLIES 6
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

One thing I noticed right away is that reply messages no longer show who they are replying to, unless the person replying uses the '@''username' at the start of the reply.

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Well observed! Super - I will take this feedback to our programmer. This is the feedback we need 😊

// ElinH
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Some issues that I have noticed or things I am missing: 

• The navigation option between different EU communities in main menu:

ElinH_0-1611739985826.png

• I can't seem to find the private message button when visiting someones profile
  • The empty space on the product board to the right seems a little unnecessary - if it's possible to have five products per row I think that would look nice

ElinH_1-1611740394536.png

• In the Newsroom, I miss having the article image visible 

1.JPG

Just a few things I thought of today.. I will keep looking for improvements 👀 

// ElinH
0 Likes
tibsu18
Explorer
Options

Hi 🖐🏼

Just wanted to let You know that links that are coming with emails, are only going to try open Members App and I get notice that links aren't available in my area 🇫🇮 I still need to use copy/paste to get here and move inside 'Nordics' site too

-tibsu18

-tibsu18
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@tibsu18  The members app has bee set to open those automatically. Go into the app settings/ Samsung Members, then tap on, "Set as default" settings. Clear defaults then under the, "Open supported links" option select, "always ask" this will give you the option to choose where to open it next time you click the links

tibsu18
Explorer
Options

@WireWrangler 

Hey 🖐🏻

Ok, I'll do my entrances next time little easier. 

Thank You for the advice! 🙂

-tibsu18